Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Refback at Cashat

Hello there all of my friends. How are you? Hope you all have a very good condition (and money too).
This time i want to introduce you all to a program (maybe a website) named CashAt. This is a matrix like program, where you will earn by refer another person.

You will pay membership fee for one year that only worth $3 (only via Alertpay). Remember $3/ year, and you get all of the e-book inside the member area, and will earn when someone sign up as your refferal. It is 3 level deep:
1st level: $2/ refferal
2nd level: $0.5/ refferal (Your refferal downline)
3rd level: $0.25/ refferal (The downline of the 2nd level)

Cashout only $2 via Alertpay. That means you can cashout when you get 1 refferal.

My offer:
If you sign up under me, i will give you 50% of my earning that means $1 after i confirmed you join under me. I will pay via alertpay and paypal.
Leave your paypal in your comment or e-mail me (you can see my e-mail at the "how to get refback" page)

My link: http://cashat.net/?aid=292

No comments:

Post a Comment